Saturday, October 8, 2011

4 Months!

Little Bumbus isn't so little anymore.

She's four months and has started "camp" (aka daycare). She seems to like it, and has become more social, even after only a week. She likes to "chat" and is constantly observing everything around her.

My favorite moment as of late was when some friends invited us over for dinner. One of our hosts, Brian, was talking to Bumbus and every time he looked at her, she looked the other way. He asked if it was just him. I had no idea and then noticed that she does it to me too.

She likes to stand (parent supported) and takes steps here and there as well. She seems to have no interest in rolling or crawling... just walking. She's a risk taker... just like her dad.

1 comment:

Michele R. Unger said...

Oh. My. God.....she is sooooooo cute! (Bias is not involoved. She IS cute.) I'm glad she is enjoying 'camp.'