Friday, November 14, 2008

Perfect Weather

The Bay Area has been blessed with beautiful weather the past few days. I enjoyed it most while at crew practice this week. The water was perfectly calm, the sky cloudless and the air perfectly crisp.

This morning during practice, the boat in front of us was perfectly outlined by the sun as they rowed into the sunrise. I wished I had my camera. (Although I doubt my coach would have been pleased if I simply stopped rowing to take a photo.)

We did manage to capture the morning yesterday on the way to work.

It's supposed to remain lovely for the weekend, which is perfect, as I have a regatta on Saturday.

3 comments:

MomPhD said...

Hmm... It looks like this "on the way to work" photo was taken from south of the golden gate bridge, and yet I know you moved to Marin, which is north... Interesting...

Michele R. Unger said...

I agree....interesting that you were in SF....hmmmmmm......You look very pretty, I must say, no matter which side of the bridge you were on!

Counting the days until you come!

Grove Street Journal said...

BUSTED.