Monday, December 8, 2008

The Windy City

I am in Chicago this week for a conference and my goodness, is it cold.

I knew it would be cold when I spied snow on the ground as my plane landed. However, I soon discovered thereafter that it is not just cold, it is bone chilling cold.

I must admit, however, that the snow puts me in the holiday spirit -- something I miss living in California. How can it be December when it is sunny and I am running around in t-shirts?

I have only been to Chicago once before -- also for a conference. I am hoping that the schedule this week allows for some time to explore the City, as everyone I know who has spent any time here loves it.

Now if this silly session would just end...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I hear the Field Museum is cool... Have only passed through Chicago on the way someplace myself.
Happy Holidays!