Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Pool Side Chi Chi's

Once a year my high school girlfriends and I gather at a nice hotel in a sunny location for a weekend of sunburns and catching up.

This past weekend we gathered in Carlsbad for the 2009 edition.

It was a perfect weekend - fabulous food, lively conversation, the usual harassment and fun in the sun.

Every year I am struck by how lucky I am to have such amazing friends. This year was no exception. Now home, sunburned, I am already looking forward to our next adventure.

I was also able to visit with my sister and her family on my way home. I am constantly shocked by how quickly children grow.

2 comments:

MomPhD said...

Wow. What an attractive arm in the background of that photo!!

Grove Street Journal said...

Ha ha ha... I know whose it is! ; )