Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Craving

I must admit I was SHOCKED when I passed my gestational diabetes test. I have a sweet tooth like no other.

My pregnancy sugar intake has been typical of my pre-pregnancy diet (my husband might contest this statement, but let me point out I ate a lot of sweets BEFORE I got pregnant as well), however, I must admit I've been CRAVING a Cadbury Creme Egg since Easter candy started showing up in stores.

Apparently, though, I was not to have any, as I never saw any Cadbury Creme Eggs -- until today. Finally, on Easter, I found one. My Easter treat.

It was exactly what the little one wanted.

Yes, it wasn't me who wanted it, rather it was the little rascal who keeps her mother up at all hours of the night. I blame her. (I only have mere weeks left to blame everything on her, so I'm running with it while I can.)

Happy Easter to all!

1 comment:

Michele R. Unger said...

Blame away....because later EVERYTHING will be YOUR fault.

Happy Easter Cadbury egg. I hate 'em, myself, but your Father loves them too. He laps them up. And yet I'm the diabetic!