Thursday, March 26, 2009

IM France Planning

Chris' friend Phil is out from the east coast this week, which finally afforded those of us doing Ironman France an opportunity to get together to start to plan our post Ironman travel adventures around Europe.

On my agenda is Italy - anywhere - but I would particularly like to explore the Italian Riviera and the Amalfi Coast.

We are planning to head to Barcelona to capture the first mountain stage of the Tour de France before I have to return to the states. Basso! Sweet!

While in the initial planning stages at this point, every option was on the table. Buy a beater car and tour about? RV? Train? Fly? While at this point I have no idea what we will decide to do, I know it will be an adventure.

1 comment:

Michele R. Unger said...

It was good to catch up on what y ou and Chris have been doing. I hope the Wildflower went well and that you are happy with your race and that you didn't hurt yourself....cluck, cluck, cluck, said the Mother Hen!

Love,
Mom