Saturday, June 20, 2009

Feel the Force

The trip is starting off on the right foot. I hope it's a sign.

I love celebrity spotting. Love it. I was excited to learn this week that the Beckham family is in St. Tropez. Who knows, maybe I will see them.

I wasn't expecting to see anyone before I left, but low and behold, I just spotted greatness - George Lucas - a few feet away. George and his daughter are on their way to London.

I refrained from telling George I am a huge fan, but I thought it very loudly.

3 comments:

Rick Gaston said...

Is it wrong that my first guess was Kenny Loggins?

Jessica said...

The force is strong with you - Eddy-won! You will have a great time...no matter what! Splash in the water pre-race, laugh at the hill climb, avoid peeing triathletes going down the backside of said climb, skip out of transition, and do the whole thing smiling...because you can!

Samantha said...

Jeddy! Not sure how else to reach you but wanted you to know we were all thinking of you today and hope you're okay. Hope lots of wine and bernaise and crepes and bechamel and nicoise and au jus await you. You've earned it. xo, SCP