Friday, September 4, 2009

Barefoot Ted

Everyone I know seems to be reading "Born to Run." Yesterday I had three separate conversations with people reading the book, including the guy who comes to our office and does ergonomic checks.

I had brought my Vibram FiveFingers into the office to show a colleague who's also reading the book and randomly, my friend Dana sent me information about an upcoming Barefoot Running Clinic hosted by none other than the author of "Born to Run," Christoper McDougall, and Barefoot Ted McDonald, the inspiration of my purchase of the Vibram FiveFingers. Of course it's on September 12th and I cannot go, as I will be out of town. (Everything seems to be on September 12th this year.) If anyone is interested in the clinic, you will find the information here.

I'm disappointed I won't have the opportunity to meet Christopher McDougall and Barefoot Ted, but I know it will be a great weekend, nonetheless. Chris and I are headed to his brother's wedding.

2 comments:

René said...

Thanks for the info!

Barefoot Ted said...

Yo, Jennifer

There will be another clinic this Saturday, October 17th.

Best Regards, BFT

Link:

http://www.zombierunner.com/events/zombierunner_hosted/2009-10-17_barefoot_running_clinics/