Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Hamptons

I had never been to the Hampton's until last weekend, when I found myself in Southampton with Chris and his family for his brother's wedding.

It was an eventful weekend, full of celebration and joy. I met multiple members of Chris' family that I had not previously met, which was a lot of fun. I also met many lifelong friends of the family, which was also an honor.

I even found a bit of time to go for a run, which was a great opportunity to view the beautiful homes and beaches of Southampton. I understand why New Yorkers and others summer there - it was beautiful.

I was sure I would spot some celebrity while out and about, but sadly I saw none.

All and all, it was a wonderful weekend of celebration. Congratulations Drew and Kim.

1 comment:

Michele R. Unger said...

Nice photo of you two! Glad you got to go and week everyone.

Love you....
Mom