Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Ironman Canada

Monday Night, leaving the office, I received the following text from my friend Yi: "Canada slots open - sign up!!"

What? Ironman Canada always sells out on site! Really?

I was on my way to a spin class, so when I arrived at the gym I very quickly pulled up the registration page on my iPhone and discovered that indeed, general entry spots for 2010 were available.

I immediately wondered if I should I sign up? I have wanted to do Ironman Canada, I just wasn't planning on doing it next year.

Class was starting and I decided to think about it while spinning. If it sold out while I was in class, well then it just wasn't meant to be.

When I got out of class I discovered that there were spots still available. I wondered if I should sign up. Anyone who knows me well knows the answer.

6 comments:

Michele R. Unger said...

You are insane.

Grove Street Journal said...

I know.

IronYi said...

it's going to be so much fun! looking forward to training and racing together :-)

Anonymous said...

certifiable.

Samantha said...

oh no you di'in't!!

Grove Street Journal said...

I did. I know, I know.