Thursday, September 25, 2008

Election Insanity

Where have I been? WORKING. It has been so busy... way beyond the usual election madness. I can't catch my breath! I cannot wait for for November 4th!

Work has left little time for play. I am lucky if I get home while it's still light out. I need to be training, however when I get home I often still have more work to do or have no desire to anything.

Despite the craziness, I am enjoying living in Mill Valley. I have settled into the new house and am loving the neighborhood. I was able to get out for a short run last weekend and enjoyed exploring the area.

I am very much looking forward to getting up into the trails and exploring Mt. Tam. I have not yet had an opportunity to do so. Maybe this weekend!

2 comments:

Rick Gaston said...

Such nice little animal logos. Oh so much good hiking and running in your area! And, and, you won't have far to travel to visit us at Quad Dipsea! You know...if you want:)

Michele R. Unger said...

Glad to hear you got out, even if only for a short run. And pleased that the new house suits you and that you've settled in well. that makes me very happy!

I am off to Portland on Tuesday with my friend Bee for a week at Art & Soul. I'll have my phone....and my computer.

Love,
Mom