Friday, September 12, 2008

Off to LA...

Getting ready to head to LA for the weekend... It's going to be one crazy weekend.

We land and then immediately have to rush off to pick up the bikes we rented for our race on Sunday. Then we dash off to tailgate at the USC v. Ohio State football game. How sad is it that my age I am going to my first real college football game? I guess that is what happens when you to to a school that isn't a football school. (While we had a football team my first few years, it went away...) I imagine the game is going to be insane, as Chris' family is an Ohio State family, in USC territory. Good times.

Sunday we race! I am looking forward to seeing how awful it is to race without having done any training. For those of you who think I might be over exaggerating... I am not. Burn out from Ironman has lead to exactly SIX workouts since June. Nice, huh? I am hoping this weekend gets me moving again, because I really need to get going!

I finally downloaded my photos from last weekend's adventure in Universal City and at Universal Studios. There were some very funny photos in there, so I am sharing a few.

3 comments:

Michele R. Unger said...

Good luck at your race! I'll be thinking of you....

Rick Gaston said...

Is Chris trying to save you or helping you into that sharks mouth?:) I hope the race went well.

MomPhD said...

That guy that's always following you around seems to be a bit of a goofball, my dear.

I like the new digs!